You want to show him that you are not interested in him at all, even if you still care about him. Well, since Facebook messages and statuses don’t involve your natural reaction the moment you write them, you can show anyone how careless you are, with messages of indifference.
- I can not.
If you are used to always being there for him, such a message will surely send him exactly what he needs. You don’t have to apologize, you don’t have to give him details, just let him know, when he’s looking for you, that you can’t do anything he wants.
- I do not want.
In order to make your ex-boyfriend or any other boy who disappointed you know that you are no longer interested in what he has to say, answer him simply: I don’t want to, whatever he proposes to you.
No, not again. That’s what he needs to hear from you. As with all other messages, you don’t have to justify yourself. It is your choice that you cannot help him, see him or talk to him.
you want to be completely indifferent, but you can’t.
It probably takes longer (it’s a whole process you have to go through for this). Until you can refuse it at first or stop thinking about it at all, try to use half measures.
- What do I know. Well, this message of indifference goes wonderfully sent or posted on your Facebook profile when he seeks to praise you, to caress you, to pamper you.
- I do not know. Of course you know, you have the answer to whatever he tells you. But he doesn’t have to know that. I don’t know will mislead him and make him wait for other messages from you. Which will not come.
- I can not. As you can see, this is not the key word. You don’t want to, you can’t, you don’t know, and you don’t have to. The more you show him that everything he wants is answered by a refusal from you, the easier it will be for you.
- As you think. This message of indifference is perfect to send when you are stressed too much and you really want to show them that you are indifferent. You don’t tell him she’s white or black, but it’s not like you’re going to do things the way he wants to.
- I do not need. The moment you refuse a person, he will try, by any means, to show you that, in fact, you need certain things from him. This is already the order of the day. You calmly tell him you don’t need anything he can give you.
- OK. This message of indifference is perfect to send when someone declares your feelings, with the desire to inspire you and make you make different decisions. If you tell someone it’s okay to have feelings for you, but don’t tell them you’re sharing them, it’s really a sign of indifference.
- I do not care. You’ve already gotten used to the messages that start with no, that’s right. Well, think about what else might fit your situation and think about all the things you don’t feel or want.
Now, if you really want to make yourself understood, you can post indifferent statuses on your social networks. Here are some examples of perfect status for the end of relationships, when you want to show your disappointment.
- It was nice to love you, but I realized I was wrong in thinking we could be happy forever.
In this way, you do not blame yourself, nor do you accuse him of anything.
- Gone are the days when everyone was just ours.
And it is clear to you that you do not care about this. This message of indifference is concise and to the point.
- I’m a little sad to admit, but I don’t have the same feelings as before. Farewell.
Elegant and decently expressed, it will make him understand that everything is over.
- I don’t love you anymore and there is someone else who makes my heart beat faster. We can no longer continue A
little painful for him, this message will surely bring you peace.
- Gone are the happy days when I thought the world was ours alone.
Now the world is yours alone.
- We have beautiful memories that will last, but that’s it. It’s over
. The more convinced you are, the more you’ll make him believe these things.
- I thought I found my other half, but now I think I was just asleep.
Hungry, asleep, undecided, you choose!
- I don’t hate you, but I can’t love you again.
Make him understand!
- It was hard for me to accept, but now I understand: what we had was not true love.
If it was, you couldn’t be indifferent now. And you can, so it’s final.
- We had fun, but we’re not made for each other. Remember that your messages of indifference should not offend the other person, but only make them understand what your current relationship is.
- It doesn’t matter if you are sad or happy. I know it’s over and I’m fine.
Show him that nothing will bring you down!
- You’re not ugly, you’re just ugly to my heart.
A sharper message, but certainly effective.
- The opposite of love is not hatred, but indifference.
And guess where you are now!