Diets that guarantee you rapid weight loss usually have a lot of disadvantages. In addition to the fact that you have to spend money and time, you endanger your health, so you should not follow such strict weight loss programs.
However, many of these diets have a number of benefits. There are a few things you can do to get out of this mess.
- For example, you can consult a nutritionist and find out the real opinions about such a diet for fast weight loss.
One of these fast diets is the Danish diet . As the name suggests, the Danish diet is thought to have been invented in Denmark.
This diet guarantees that you will lose around 10 pounds in less than two weeks.
This is the main reason why people are skeptical about the benefits and promises of the founders of the original Danish diet.
Therefore, it is necessary to examine this weight loss method at a neutral level, to identify the advantages and disadvantages of this 13-day Danish diet.
The Danish diet and its principles of action
The basic philosophy of the Danish diet is to drastically reduce calorie intake for 2 weeks (13 days), then switch to a diet that provides healthy eating in small portions.
Most sources promise that if you follow the Danish diet menu for 13 days, you will lose at least 10 kg.
You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.
For example, a cup of coffee with sugar for breakfast, 200 ml of fruit juice and 1 glass of plain yogurt for lunch and 250 g of fruit with 1 carrot, 1 boiled egg for dinner! Eliminating breakfast raises questions about the concept of this diet.
The Danish diet does not take into account the idea of 5-6 meals a day. It follows the concept of “we eat to live”. Products included in the Danish diet:
- Fruit juices,
- Green vegetables and vegetable plants,
- Meat of life,
- What do you have,
This list of products may seem like a good idea, but the principles of including these products in your daily diet sounds pretty strange.
This is also why many people are not sure if they can tolerate such a diet.
The benefits of the Danish diet
Today there are different opinions about the Danish diet which both praise the Danish diet and severely criticize it. At the same time, there are some benefits to the Danish diet.
The first of these is food availability . Products that are part of the Danish regime are easily available at home or at the local supermarket.
Secondly , it is a very concrete plan, which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. This avoids such a routine as counting calories, which is difficult in other diets.
Despite these benefits, many people cannot find a reliable source or official website for the Danish diet, who can take responsibility and answer questions.
Danish Diet Menu
First day :
– Morning: just a coffee with a little sugar to taste;
– At noon: two boiled eggs are laid, 400 g spinach and another tomato;
– Evening: 200 g beef and green vegetable salad, seasoned with pepper vegetable oil.
The next day :
– In the morning: again a coffee with a little sugar;
– At noon: 250 g of fat-free ham and natural yogurt;
– Evening: 200 g beef and green vegetable salad, seasoned with vegetable oil and pepper.
Third day :
– In the morning: a coffee with a sugar to taste and a thin slice of bread;
– At noon: 2 hard boiled eggs and a slice of fat-free ham. A vegetable salad is also allowed, seasoned with vegetable oil and black pepper;
– Evening: boiled celery, a tomato and a single fruit (apple, for example).
Fourth day :
– In the morning: a coffee with sugar to taste with a little bread;
– At noon: 200 ml fruit juice with pulp and yogurt;
– In the evening: a hard boiled egg with a grated carrot and 250 g of fruit.
– Morning: this time a grated carrot is allowed;
– At noon: 200 g of boiled fish;
– Evening: 200 g beef with a tablespoon of butter and chopped celery root.
Sixth day :
– In the morning: a coffee with sugar to taste and a slice of bread;
– At noon: two boiled eggs and a grated carrot;
– Evening: half a chicken and green vegetable salad seasoned with vegetable oil.
– Morning: tea without sugar instead of coffee;
– At noon: On this day lunch is replaced with water in large quantities;
– Evening: boiled lamb (250 g) and an apple.
– Morning: only slightly sweetened coffee is allowed;
– At noon: you can eat two boiled eggs, boiled spinach and one tomato;
– Evening: beef (200 g) and salad.
– In the morning: a coffee with a little sugar to taste;
– At noon: half a jar of stewed meat and 200 g of plain yogurt;
– Evening: 200 g beef and salad.
Tenth day :
– In the morning: a coffee with a little sugar and a piece of bread;
– At noon: two boiled eggs and half a jar of stewed meat. Also allowed is lettuce, seasoned with vegetable oil;
– Evening: the diet involves boiled celery with a tomato and a fruit at the end of the meal.
Eleventh day :
– In the morning: a coffee with sweets and a piece of bread;
– At noon: two glasses of orange juice and one serving of yogurt are allowed;
– In the evening: a boiled egg, grated carrot and a little cheese.
– Morning: this day you can start with a grated carrot;
– At noon: 200 g of boiled fish with lemon juice and a tablespoon of sweet cream butter;
– Evening: 200 g beef with a salad and celery.
Thirteenth day :
– In the morning: a coffee with sugar and a slice of bread;
– At noon: the plan includes two boiled eggs with a grated carrot;
– Evening: 250 g of lean meat (poultry) and salad seasoned with vegetable oil are recommended.
If you are ready to abide by the strict principles and restrictions for 13 days, then we wish you success
Follow the Danish diet
Celery root puree
Cut the celery root, add a small onion, boil. Chop the vegetables into puree, add white pepper and salt. Sprinkle with thyme and finely chopped basil.
beef Put a piece of beef on the fire. When it boils, remove the foam. Then add the carrot, celery (root and stem), three cloves of garlic, salt and pepper. Boil almost until ready. At the end of cooking, add coriander and basil, cook for another five minutes. Cut the meat into slices and sprinkle with coriander.
breast Add to the chicken breast salt, black pepper, dried basil, oregano, nutmeg, minced garlic and paprika. Wrap the chest in lemon foil. Bake for half an hour. Serve with fresh basil.
fish Put the white fish in the water, add an onion, a piece of celery root, carrot, black peppercorns, salt and bay leaves. Boil until ready. Then pour lemon juice and sprinkle with chopped dill.
Beat two eggs with a tablespoon of milk, pepper, salt and a small amount of flour. Cut the dill, tomatoes and fry for a few minutes, pour the egg mixture. Sprinkle with marjoram. Cook under a lid over low heat.
Cut three tomatoes, two cucumbers, sweet peppers, red onions and a handful of fresh spinach. All ingredients are combined, seasoned with pepper, salt, vegetable oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with finely chopped basil.
Pumpkin and carrot salad
200 g pumpkin and a carrot should be grated. Add lemon juice, orange juice and a tablespoon of honey. It is a simple and interesting recipe, especially for sweet lovers.
Salad with celery and carrot
150 g of celery root and a grated carrot, sprinkle with chopped parsley. Season the salad with lemon juice and olive oil, salt.
Don’t forget to drink large amounts of water throughout the diet and cook the meat in a double boiler or grill, but never fry it. The Danish diet works only if all the conditions are met exactly.
Despite the fact that the Danish diet is quite strict and many foods are banned, it offers a decent result. Also, during such a diet, you need to monitor your well-being. In case of unpleasant symptoms, it is necessary to stop this diet.
Even a week may be enough to get the desired result. After it is important to switch to a more balanced nutrition. That is, to use all healthy foods, sometimes to include in the menu sweets, baked goods, but less often.