Does the Libra Man Cheat? Signs He May Be and How to Handle It
Are you with a Libra man and wondering if he might have strayed from the relationship? It can be difficult to know if they’re up to no good or being faithful, as Libras tend to be naturally diplomatic and don’t like to cause any kind of conflict. Below we will take a closer look at the signs that a Libra might be cheating, as well as how to handle the situation if suspicion arises.
Understanding Libra Men
Before we delve into the signs that a Libra might be cheating, it’s important to understand their personality and the way they behave in a relationship. Libra men are often diplomatic and idealistic, looking for the perfect relationship and expecting loyalty and respect from their partners. That said, Libras can be moody, highly sensitive, and unpredictable, so be prepared for some fluctuations in the relationship.
It’s also important to mention that Libra men are incredibly flirtatious. This doesn’t have to be a bad thing – in fact, it can be quite charming – but it’s important to make sure it doesn’t become a slippery slope into cheating.
Signs He Might be Cheating
If you’re worried your Libra man may be cheating, here are some key signs to look out for:
• He’s become increasingly distant and detached.
• He’s started to act suspiciously, like looking over his shoulder while texting or being secretive with his phone.
• He’s paying less attention to you in the bedroom.
• He’s paying a lot more attention to other women in the room.
• He’s exhibiting signs of restlessness, like trying to find different ways to pass the time.
• He’s started buying gifts for someone other than you (or coming up with excuses for why he can’t buy you something).
• He’s spending a lot of time out of the house for no good reason.
• He’s started talking about a “friend” he has but never gives you any details.
• He’s always in a hurry and never has time for you or the relationship.
How to Handle It
If you have noticed any of these signs and think your Libra man might be cheating, it’s important to keep a level head and not jump to any conclusions. Here are a few tips on how to handle the situation:
Talk to him. Ask him directly if he is cheating on you and why. Make sure to keep the conversation civil, as a Libra’s natural disposition is diplomacy and understanding.
Take your time. Don’t make any decisions in the heat of the moment and try to take a step back from the situation.
Put yourself first. Put your own wants and needs before anything else, no matter how hard it is to do.
Seek advice. Talk to a trusted friend and get their opinion on the situation, as well as any advice on how to handle it best.
Consider counseling. If the situation is too difficult to handle on your own, counseling could be a great option to help the two of you sort through the issues.
Don’t place the blame. Don’t jump to bashing him or trying to make him feel guilty. Instead, focus on communicating and finding a resolution that works for both of you.
Cheating can be an emotionally tough situation to deal with, and it’s important to take your time and not make any rash decisions. If you believe your Libra man might be cheating on you, try to take the steps above to deal with the situation in the best way possible.