You will find categorized quotes about flowers, quotes about flowers and nature, quotes about flowers and life, quotes about flowers and love, quotes about flowers and women, but also quotes in English about flowers and thoughts about what various species of flowers mean. Just scroll to find exactly the quote or quotes that interest you.
You want to share a quote or status about flowers on social networks. Or you were simply moved by the beauty and tenderness of a flower and you think with admiration what flowers mean to us. Then you will surely find here quotes about flowers and statuses about flowers very beautiful and inspired for you or any social network.
Quotes about flowers and nature
Flowers and nature, nature and flowers. It sensitizes our heart and soul, it impresses us, it makes us remember the simple but true things. Below are many quotes about flowers and nature that you will like and offer food for thought.
- Sunflower tip: be bright and positive! Get up and keep your head up!
2. Take a break and smell the flowers. / Take a break and smell the flowers.
3. Flowers need time to bloom. You too. / Flowers need time to bloom. So do you.
4. To plant a garden means to believe in tomorrow. / To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow. – Audrey Hepburn
5. If all the flowers wanted to be roses, spring would lose its charm. / If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its loveliness. – St Therese of Lisieux
6. It is not selfish to do what is right for you. That’s what flowers have been doing for a long time.
7. If you look closely, you will see that the whole planet is a garden. – Frances Hodgson Burnett
8. Flowers are a smile from Paradise.
9. Autumn is the second spring in which each leaf is a flower.
10. The earth laughs through flowers. / Earth laughs in flowers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. Flowers are a friend you can visit at any time.
12. A life without dreams is like a garden without flowers.
13. Flowers add years to your life and life to your years.
14. All flowers grow from soil and dust.
15. Beings on another planet where there are no flowers would think seeing them that we must be mad with joy that we live in a place with so many flowers…
16. Almost any garden, if you see it at the right time, can be confused with Paradise… – Henry Mitchell
17. Be like a flower, turn your head after the sun. – Kahlil Gibran
Cute flower statuses
Want more informal thoughts about flowers? Below you will find some flower statuses that you can use when you post on Facebook or Instagram a photo with flowers, gardens, nature photos, but also with friends or your girlfriend / boyfriend. Like flowers, friends are another kind of beautiful flower in our lives. Let’s not forget to take care of them and tell them this. This and many other nice thoughts and status about flowers can be found below.
18. In joy or in sorrow, flowers are our constant friends.
19. Gardening is cheaper than therapy and in the end you get tomatoes.
20. There is always something to be grateful for.
21. Sometimes the small joys of life are more than enough.
22. I am more / more among the flowers than anywhere else in the world.
23. Deeply implanted in your wounds are seeds that are waiting to grow into extraordinarily beautiful flowers.
24. Simplicity is the highest form of sophistication. / Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo Da Vinci
25. Enjoy the little things in your life. Because one day you might look back and realize that they were really important things. / Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
26. Friends are like flowers. I fill the world with beauty. / Friends are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty.
The most beautiful and profound quotes about flowers
The tenderness, the delicacy, the purity of the flowers cannot fail to impress us. But especially their unparalleled beauty. Flowers turn ordinary people like us into poets, and make poets fall in love with them. There is no poet or painter in this world who has not admired them, sung them in their poems or painted them in paintings. Because, as the saying goes, I’m a smile from Paradise. Let’s see then what the poets had memorable and inspirational to say and not just about flowers. Below are some of the most beautiful quotes about flowers that have been said.
27. We can complain that roses have thorns or rejoice that they have flowers. – Abraham Lincoln
28. Mother Nature has the best color box.
29. I go to nature to be comforted and healed. To put my senses back in order. – John Burroughs
30. Everything that slows us down and forces us to be patient, everything that turns us into the slow circles of nature helps us. Gardening is one such tool.
31. Never underestimate the power of soothing and healing a moment of peace in the garden.
32. The sound of bees is the voice of the garden. – Elizabeth Lawrence
33. Nothing is more beautiful than a walk in the garden at the end of a hot summer day. Feel the smell of flowers and the warm earth that meets the cool evening air.
34. Learn to observe all seasons. Your garden has something new and wonderful to show you every day.
35. Nature can calm you down to bring you total peace. This is her gift to you. / Nature can bring you to stillness. That is its gift to you. – Eckhart Tole
36. Love conifer flowers and greens. Because they have been with us from the beginning. – Vincent Van Gogh
37. The cones are small treasures that fall from trees and are waiting to be discovered. Fir cones show us that we are all different, we are all beautiful and perfect in our imperfection.
38. I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this. – Susan Branch
39. Nature is not in a hurry, but still manages to accomplish everything. / Nature does not hurry and yet everything is accomplished. – Lao Tzu
Quotes about flowers in English
Like most quote topics, flowers are extensively documented flower quotes in English. Below you will find a selection of the most beautiful and positive quotes about flowers in English.
40. There are always flowers for those who want to see them. / There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
41. Let us live like flowers: wild and beautiful and drenched in sun. / Let’s live like flowers: wild, beautiful and with a lot of sun.
42. Just living is not enough .. one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. – Hans Christian Andersen
43. May the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary. / Let the flowers remind us why rain is so necessary.
44. Watching something grow is good for morale. It helps us believe in life. / Watching something grow is good for morale. It helps us believe in life. – Myron Kaufman
45. I stand in front of the flowers hoping they will teach me to open up too. I sit before flowers hoping they will train me in the art of opening up.
46. Feel free to talk to the plants. They understand – You can talk to plants. I understand…
47. Friends are the flowers in the garden of life. – Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.
48. Flowers can’t get through all the problems, but they are a great start. – Flowers can’t solve all problems, but they’re a great start.
49. Spring – a wonderful reminder of how beautiful any change can be. – Spring: a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.
50. Beauty surrounds us everywhere. But we usually need to walk through a garden to remember that. – Rumi / Beauty surrounds us, but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it.
51. There are no flowers the stars of the Earth
52. I paint flowers so that they do not die. / I paint flowers so they will no die. – pictorita Frida Kahlo
53. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It’s what the sunflowers do. – Helen Keller
54. Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. – Rumi / Come with better arguments, do not raise your voice. The flowers grow because of the rain, not the lightning.
55. I need flowers, over and over again. / I must have flowers, always and always. – Impressionist painter Claude Monet
56. Your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun, surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow. – Pavana / Your soul is attracted to people just as flowers are attracted to the sun. Surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow.
57. An optimist is the personification of spring. / An optimist is the human personificaiton of spring.
58. I want to be like a sunflower. So that even on the darkest days I will stand tall and find the sunlight. / I want to be like a sunflower. Even in the darkest days to sit up straight and find the sun.
59. April showers bring May flowers. / The April rains bring the May flowers.
60. If speaking kindly to plants helps them grow imagine what speaking kindly to humans can do. / If speaking nicely to plants helps them so much, you will realize what effects speaking nicely to people can have…
Quotes about flowers and love
Flowers have always been a sign of love and respect, of appreciation. Below you will find some superb quotes about flowers and love: declarations of love that talk about flowers, what life really means, using a metaphor related to flowers, why flowers are the mirror of the care and love they have. we wear, just like children and marriages. And many other super interesting and profound quotes about flowers and love. You can find them all below:
61. In an infinite flower garden I would always choose you. / In an endless garden of flowers I will always pick you.
62. Life is a flower whose love is honey. / Life is a flower in which love is honey. – Victor Hugo
63. Always keep in mind that children, marriages and flowers always reflect the care they have. – Jackson Brown Jr
64. If I got a flower every time I thought of you, I could walk in a garden until the end of time. – Alfred Tennyson / If a I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
65. My dear, you are the strongest flower they have ever grown. Remember this when the weather changes.
66. Flowers always make people happier, better, more eager to help. Flowers are the sun, food and treatment for the soul. – Luther Burbank
67. For bees, the flower is the fountain of life. For flowers, bees are the messenger of love. – Kahlil Gibran
68. We might think we are taking care of our garden and our flowers. But, of course, it’s the other way around. Our garden and flowers really feed us. – Jenny Uglow
69. You fell in love with my flowers but not with my roots. So then when autumn came you didn’t know what to do. / You fell in love with my flowers, not my roots. So when autumn came you didn’t know what to do…
70. Go to the garden when you need to remember that everything is love…
71. The garden is a love song, a duet between a person and Mother Nature
72. Flowers need patience, work and attention. Plants do not grow to satisfy our new ambition or to fulfill our good intentions. They do well if I put in the effort and have patience with them…
73. A weed is nothing but a flower that is not loved. / A weed is but an unloved flower.
74. The flower does not dream of the bee coming. It just blooms and the bee comes. / The flower doesn’t dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes.
75. Always choose what makes your heart flourish. / Always choose what makes your heart bloom.
Quotes about flowers and life
Life, happiness and most importantly in the world were symbolized in poems and quoted through flowers, seeds and how we care for flowers and grow them. Below you will find many extraordinarily deep and beautiful quotes about flowers and life, which are waiting for you to choose the most suitable one for what you feel or for the picture with flowers that you want to post on Instagram. Your friends will be really impressed by the thoughts with which you will accompany your photo.
76. He may have lost a few petals, but a flower remains.
77. All the flowers of tomorrow are in today’s seeds.
78. Weeds are also flowers, if you give them a chance and you get to know them. – Winnie the Pooh
79. Wherever your life is planted, it blooms gracefully!
80. Happiness is watching your flowers bloom in spring.
81. Release the petals of your past. Bloom! / Release the petals of your past self. Bloom!
82. Happiness radiates from flowers and attracts good to you.
83. The friend is the one who looks at the broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
84. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are wonderful gardeners who make our souls thrive and flourish. – Marcel Proust
85. Living is not enough. You need the sun’s rays, freedom and a mythical flower. – Hans Christian Andersen
86. The busy bee has no time for sadness. – William Blake
87. Great things sometimes have modest beginnings.
88. Plants meditate all the time. Because they simply give up on themselves and accept the sun’s rays and raindrops. Contemplate the rainbow. I feel the joy of the wind and the feelings that the Earth sends. – Arjun Das
89. A gardener is a great teacher. It teaches us how to be patient and attentive. He teaches us diligence and temperance. But more than anything, it teaches us to trust. – Gertrude Jekyll
90. Gardening is the delicate art of transferring from soul to ground. – Jan Bills / Gardening: the fine art of soul to soil.
91. When I leave the garden, I leave with a new perspective and a calm soul. – Jessica Coupe
92. Don’t judge every day by the fruits you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
93. A garden is always a series of failures and a few triumphs, as life itself is. – May Sarton
94. The only difference between a flower and a weed is our judgment.
95. Flowers bloom after rain.
96. Wildflowers are a gift from Mother Nature. It shows us that life does not have to go according to plan to be very beautiful. / They show us that life doesn’t always have to grow according to a plan to still be quite beautiful.
97. Be like the lotus flower: trust the light, grow through adversity, believe in new beginnings! / Be like the lotus: trust in the light, grow through the dirt, believe in new beginnings.
98. To get rich – a wonderful process of becoming. Bloom – a beautiful process of becoming.
99. Your mind is like a garden, and thoughts are its seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.
100. If you have freedom, books, flowers, and the moon above you, how could you not be happy – Oscar Wilde
101. Freshman with bud, bud with bud, spring begins…
102. Calm your mind and your soul will speak. – Buddha / Quiet the mind and the soul will speak.
103. There will always be flowers for those who are willing to see them. – Henry Matisse / There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
104. When a flower does not bloom, you change its environment, you do not change the flower.
105. Flowers grow even after we step on them. I will do the same.
106. Like wildflowers, you must allow yourself to bloom in all places where no one would have thought you would bloom. / Like wildflowers, you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.
107. There is something infinitely soothing in the repeated refrains of nature – sunrise comes after night and spring after winter…
108. If you want to be happy all your life, become a gardener.
109. When the gardener is gardening, not only the plants grow, but also the gardener. – Ken Druse
Beautiful quotes about certain species of flowers
Each species of flower symbolizes something in our culture. Below you will find these meanings and good quotes about flowers and some of the most loved and offered flowers.
114. Sunflower – Stand up straight, always looking for the sun. The sunflower shows us that it is wonderful to always stay connected with what nourishes and supports us.
115. Lavender brings good luck. And when we receive it as a gift, it brings us peace of mind.
116. Orchid – beautiful and elegant orchids symbolize love, luxury, endurance and beauty.
117. Magnolia is the sign of nobility and self-confidence. There is nothing noble about being superior to your peers. True nobility means being superior to what you were yesterday. – Ernest Hemingway
118. The peony represents prosperity and compassion. Prosperity is more about wanting what you have than having what you want…
119. Yellow rose – means enthusiasm and friendship. One rose can be a garden… and one friend can be the whole world. – Leo Buscaglia
120. Violets / axes mean virtue and loyalty. A bunch of axes will mean that your thoughts are pure and your desire will remain unchanged.
121. Narcissus represents rebirth and new beginnings. When you receive daffodils it means luck.
122. Tulips symbolize friendship and gratitude. Let us be grateful to those who make us happy. They are wonderful gardeners who make our souls flourish.
123. A rose is a rose, but a peony is a friend forever.
Quotes about flowers and garden
Flowers and gardens calm us down, make us rediscover beauty, remember simple but so deep pleasures. Below are many beautiful quotes about flowers and gardens. From the great politician and orator Cicero, to the painter Monet, everyone had a thought that they had to express about the beauty and significance of their garden and flowers.
124. I like to take care of the garden. It’s the place where I find myself losing myself.
125. Gardening means enjoying the smell of plants growing in the ground, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally enjoying a little peace and serenity.
126. A garden is not a place. It’s a journey. – Monty Don
127. Plant dreams. Weeding. And he lives a happy life.
128. One of the healthiest ways to play betting is with a spade and a bag of seeds. – Dan Bennett
129. My Garden is my most beautiful masterpiece. – the great impressionist painter Claude Monet
130. You can get rid of any headaches in the garden.
131. If you have a garden and a library, you don’t need anything else. – Cicero
132. The flower that blooms in spite of all difficulties is the rarest and most beautiful of all.
133. Stop and smell the roses.
134. Where flowers bloom, there is hope. – Lady Bird Johnson
135. Every flower is a soul that blooms in nature. / Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. – Gerard de Nerval
136. Life is better with flowers and coffee…
137. A flower is not in competition with the flower next to it. It just blooms. / A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
138. For me, flowers mean happiness. / To me, flowers are happiness. – Stefano Gabbana
139. Even the smallest flowers can have some of the strongest roots.
140. Normality is a paved road. It is comfortable to walk on it, but you will not find flowers growing on it. – Vincent van Gogh
141. I feel myself in a garden. More than anywhere else in the world. – Doug Greene / I am more myself in a garden than anywhere on Earth.
142. Flowers – although I know they won’t be here for long, I choose to live the most impressive lives.
143. I want daisies in my hair, peace in my soul and love in my heart.
144. “I believe in you.” – Words that feed flowers.
145. Gardening is a medicine that does not need a prescription and does not have a maximum dosage.
146. I think best while pulling weeds.