Quotes about money because, although we would like them to be less important, we often think about them. Some of us how to do more so that we don’t have to worry about tomorrow and never think about them again.
Others of us because we feel that more money would make us happier and happier. And others really need them in a matter of life. Whatever the situation and we do not claim to have covered all possible situations above, you will find below quotes about money and value aphorisms that will help you better understand what money is for you and how to be more careful with it. and even how to multiply them.
The best money quotes
Money is not everything, we all know it, but we all need it. How to save them, how to multiply them, how to make them reach and even surpass us and how best to think about them, you will find in the quotes about money below.
- Too many of us spend our money on things we don’t want to do to impress people we don’t like. – Will Rogers
2. Every time you borrow money, you steal from the future. – Nathan Morris
3. Money is just a tool. They’ll take you wherever you want, but they can’t be in the driver’s seat. – Ayn Rand
4. Money has never made anyone happy and never will. The more someone has, the more they want. Instead of filling a gap, money creates one. – Benjamin Franklin
5. If you are wise, you should consider the money in your mind, not your heart. – Jonathan Swift
6. Wealth does not consist in having many possessions and money, but in wanting as little as possible. – Epictetus
7. Money often costs too much. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. Every day represents our bank account and time is our currency. Nobody is rich or poor, we all have 24 hours. – Christopher Rice
9. Investing in knowledge pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
10. Let me tell you the secret to making money on Wall Street: try to be greedy when others are reluctant and try to be reluctant when others are greedy. – Warren Buffett
11. Some people don’t care about their money until they get to the bottom of the bag, and others do the same with their time. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
12. Formal education will give you a life, but if you are self-taught you will make a fortune. – Jim Rohn
13. Financial peace does not come with buying things. It comes from learning to live on less than earnings, to be able to give to others and to have money for investments. – Dave Ramsey
14. Happiness does not consist in having money, but in the joy of achieving what you set out to do, it consists in the emotion of the effort through which you create something. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
15. Empty pockets never held anyone in place. Only empty minds and empty hearts. – Norman Vincent Peale
16. It’s good to have money and things that money can buy. But it is also good to check from time to time if you have not lost in the meantime the things that money can not buy. – George Lorimer
17. Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, poor people have small libraries and big TVs… – Zig Ziglar
18. Never spend money before you have them. – Thomas Jefferson
19. The capital market is full of people who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing. – Philip Fisher
20. Wealth is not for the one who has it, but for the one who enjoys it. – Benjamin Franklin
21. The most important thing is not how much money you make, but how much you save, how well you put them to work for you and how many generations keep them. – Robert Kiyosaki
22. If it is not convenient for you to imagine what it would be like for the capital market to fall by 20%, then you should not be an investor in the stock market. – John Bogle
23. Wealth is like sea water. The more you drink, the more thirsty you become. The same is true of celebrity. – Arthus Schopenhauer
24. If we control our wealth, then we are rich and free. If wealth controls us, then we are really poor. – Edmund Burke
25. The best thing money can buy is financial independence.
26. Money does not bring you happiness, but its lack certainly brings you unhappiness. – Daniel Kahneman
27. I don’t pay good salaries because I have a lot of money, but I have a lot of money because I pay good salaries. – Robert Bosch
28. The rich invest the money and then spend what is left. The poor spend their money and then invest what is left. – Jim Rohn
29. If you can’t control your emotions, you can’t control your money. – Warren Buffett
If you want to talk about money on social networks, you have to be very careful how you do it. The angle should be one to speak wisely about money and finances, not in an arrogant or self-praising way. Below are money statuses that you can successfully use on social networks, be it Facebook, Instagram or any other network you prefer.
30. Money grows in the tree called perseverance. – Japanese proverb
31. He who loses money loses a lot. The one who loses a friend, loses much more. He who loses his trust and faith loses everything. – Eleanor Roosevelt
32. Money is a terrible boss but an excellent servant. – PT Barnum
33. Buy when everyone sells and keep the investment until everyone buys. It’s not just a smart slogan. It is the very essence of successful investment. – J. Paul Getty
34. Within certain limits, it is true: the less money you have, the less you worry. – George Orwell
35. If you hope that with money you will be independent, you will never have freedom. The only security that man will have in this world will come from his knowledge, experience and abilities. – Henry Ford
36. You have to gain control of your money, otherwise they will control you forever.
– Dave Ramsey
37. How many millionaires do you know who got rich by putting their savings in savings accounts
? – Henry David Thoreau
39. I believe in luck, and the more I work, the luckier I get. – Thomas Jefferson
40. Investments should be more like waiting for a paint to dry or grass to grow. If you want excitement and excitement, take $ 800 and go to Las Vegas. – Paul Samuelson
41. If you live to have everything, what you have will never be enough. – Vicki Robin
42. Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted. – Albert Einstein
43. A successful man is one who can create a firm foundation with the bricks that others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
44. I’m rich because I know when I’m wrong… I actually survived because I admitted my mistakes when I made them. – George Soros
45. I would like to live like a poor man but have a lot of money. – Pablo Picasso
46. The one whose pleasures are the cheapest is rich. – Henry David Thoreau
47. The money you have gives you freedom, the money you want to get subjugates you. – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
48. When someone says it’s not about money, it’s about the principle itself, it’s actually about money. – Artemus Ward
49. It’s a kind of spiritual snobbery to think that people can be happy without money. – Albert Camus
50. To make money you need value, to keep money you need to think, but spending money is an art. – Berthold Auerbach
51. Wealth is not about having a lot of money, wealth is about giving you a lot of options. – Chris Rock
52. The more you know, the more you earn. – Warren Buffett
Funny money quotes
Money and finances are a delicate subject in general. You can’t really give advice on this. Whenever we talk about sensitive topics, humor is a good solution. So, let’s talk about money with humor in these funny money quotes. And they are not the only ones, if you have the patience to read our entire collection of quotes about money above you will discover others just as nice.
53. Money may bring you happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus. – Francoise Sagan
54. Money is not everything… but it is very close to the importance of oxygen… – Rita Davenport
Quotes about money and the stock market
Also, if you press ctrl + F in the text you will find other quotes about money and the stock market / capital market, plus other quotes from Warren Buffett, probably the most important stock market investor of our life, with an extraordinary experience in this field and with appropriate yields.
55. The capital market is designed to transfer money from active to passive investors. – Warren Buffett
Quotes about money and humanity
Money and humanity are not excluded. Some of the richest people in the world were also great philanthropists. You also don’t need a lot of money to be a good person. Often even people with little money are the most generous and humane. Here are some quotes about money and humanity that express this idea much better. But they are not the only quotes about money and humanity, there are many others in the collection above.
56. No matter how much money he has, a bad man will not be reconciled to himself. – Plato
57. Capital itself is not bad. The way it is used is bad. Capital in one form or another will always be needed. – Gandhi
58. If you want to know what someone is like, notice how they behave when they lose money. – Simone Weil
Quotes about money and time
If someone suddenly wakes you up in the middle of the night and asks you: what do you choose, to be rich but not to have time for yourself, for your loved ones, to enjoy life and small joys or to be poor but to you have time to enjoy all of the above
How would you answer this question without thinking too much about what your heart would choose
Nowadays, when work and success translate into money and very little time to enjoy them, it has emerged due to the new generations, especially the Z generation, and the concept of time millionaires / time millionaires. There are those who have chosen time over money. Who have chosen not to earn the maximum they could earn in order to enjoy more of the life and time they have at their disposal. To be mindful / present in their life and not absent thinking about what service tasks they still have to solve.
59. Time is more valuable than money. You can make more money, but you can’t have more time. – Jim Rohn
60. I think I’m crazy because I don’t sell my days for money. And I think they’re crazy because they’re convinced that my days have a price. – Kahlil Gibran
61. Make money with your mind, not your time. – Naval Ravikant
As Ralph Waldo Emerson used to say, money is sometimes too expensive to give up. or enjoying our passions. Personal finances are a means, not an end in themselves, and we should not sacrifice our lives on the altar of such ephemeral money, wealth, and wealth. We hope you have found in our collection of quotes about money more quotes and aphorisms in line with what you are looking for. Maybe some have even made you think about the value of money in our lives.