They will help you tell your father how much you love him, how much his support and love help you and have helped you, or they will make you nostalgic if this being so important in our lives is no longer he is with you.
Dad is the most important being in our lives, along with the other parent. That’s why I have prepared below 60 quotes about father, quotes about father and daughter, quotes about father and son and quotes about love for father. You can find them all below.
Quotes about dad
My father’s love is unique in its own way and deserves to be celebrated on every occasion we have. If you haven’t called your father in a while, get on the phone and send him a thought of love or just call him. He will be glad to know that you are thinking of him. If, on the other hand, your father is no longer with you, remember him fondly by reading these quotes about fatherly love. They are so emotional and so expressive.
1. Fathers are ordinary men transformed from love into heroes, explorers, storytellers. – Pam Brown.
2. A father is more valuable than 100 teachers.
3. How good a father is can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he chooses not only for himself but also for his family. – Reed Markham
4. My father gave me the most beautiful gift that anyone can give: he believed in me . – Jim Valvano / My father gave the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.
5. Dad is the one who wants to catch you before you fall, but instead he picks you up, shakes you and lets you try again.
6. Dad is the one who wants to stop you from making mistakes, but in fact he lets you find your own way, even if his heart breaks when he sees how much you suffer.
7. A father is the one who holds you in his arms when you cry, shines with pride when you are successful and trusts you even when you have a failure.
8. Dad – the first hero of the son, the first love of the daughter.
9. Dad’s love travels even after he is gone. A treasure hidden in the hearts of his children. – John Mark Green
10. My father gave me a dream. Thanks to him, I was able to have a future.
11. A father’s heart is a masterpiece of nature. – Antoine Francois Prevost
12. God took the strength of the mountain, the majesty of the tree, the warmth of the sun, the calm of the calm sea, the generous soul of nature, the wisdom of the years, the joy of spring mornings, the patience of eternity, then God combined all these qualities. which he called Dad.
13. A man is never more a man than when he becomes a father.
14. The best fathers have the gentlest and sweetest of hearts. In other words, wonderful fathers are really big meringues. – Richelle Goodrich
15. There is no place higher in this world than on my father’s shoulders.
16. Being a good father starts with respecting your child’s mother.
17. When my father was not holding my hand, he defended my back. / When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back. – Linda Poindexter
18. Dad didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me see how he lives. – Clarence Budington Kelland / My father didn’t tell me how to live, he lived and let me watch him do it.
19. I believe that what we become in life depends on what our fathers teach us in different moments, when they are not really trying to teach us anything. We are made up of small pieces of wisdom. – Umberto Eco / I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.
20. A father is not an anchor to hold us in place, but no vessel to lead us to our destination, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
21. Don’t just raise your son. You raise someone’s husband and someone’s father. Grow it properly.
Quotes about loving dad
Daddy is the person who is with us when we are the most vulnerable, in the first months of life, he is the one who helps us to take the first steps with our mother, teaches us to feed ourselves, plays with us and shows us his love on every occasion he has. When he doesn’t work hard for us to live a life easier than his. He is the one who then supports us to learn and become independent people. For all this, he deserves our love. Here are some quotes about the father expressing who our father is for each of us and how important he is in our growth and becoming.
22. No one can love a girl in this world more than her father.
23. A father does not tell you that he loves you, he shows you that he loves you.
24. Dad is the one who, at any age, will catch you when you fall.
25. Everyone can be a father, but they have to be someone really special to be a father.
Quotes about father and daughter
The relationship between father and daughter is more than special. He is the first man in our life and he will shape the relationship we will have with our partner, through the behaviors you saw in the family between him and your mother. As many statuses and quotes say about the relationship between father and daughter, behind every extraordinary woman was an extraordinary father who taught her to respect herself and others around her, who taught her to love. herself and make the right choices. I have prepared below several quotes about father and daughter who express these ideas and more. Discover them below and get inspired. And get excited about them.
26. Behind every extraordinary girl is an extraordinary father.
27. The father’s mission is not to teach his daughter how to be a woman, but how a woman deserves to be treated.
28. She was not alone, what sustained her was the strongest moral force of her life, the love of her father. – Harper Lee / She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.
29. A father does not hold his face, nor does he follow its path in its place, but must enlighten his path so that it may always find its way.
30. Daddy, you have been so much to me, you have been my driver, my listener when I needed you, my mentor, my friend, my protector, my hero… But the thing I am most grateful for is that you have always been with me. me when I needed you.
31. Dear father, wherever I am, you will always be my number one man. / Dear daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.
32. Daddy – my first love, my hero forever.
33. I will find my prince one day, but my father will always be my king.
34. “For Daddy – thank you for always being with me. You will forever be the first man I ever loved, the first hand that held my hand, and my wonderful father! I know I don’t say it often, but you’re great and I’m very lucky to be my father. I love you,
your little girl 🙂 ”
35. Daddy, even though I don’t have you around anymore, I want you to know how much I loved you when I was lucky enough to have you in my life. I’m still thinking about you and I really miss you.
36. I am not my father’s little princess, but my father’s little girl. / I’m not daddy’s “little princess”, I’m daddy’s tough, capable little girl.
37. There is nothing worse than a man who can do anything for anyone, but not a father for his daughter.
38. The most wonderful thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother. – Elaine S. Dalton
39. No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.
40. I am the luckiest girl in the world, because the best father in the world is mine. / I’m as lucky as can be, for the world’s best dad belongs to me.
41. The love between father and daughter knows no distance.
42. When I am the best version of myself, I am my father’s daughter. / When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter.
Quotes about father and son
Best partners, father and son. I make the barbecue together, I hit the ball together, the father teaches his son everything he needs in life. He is the one who teaches him the importance of love, seriousness and self-respect for others. But also not to be taken too seriously and to have fun and enjoy life. Dad will always have a special place in the hearts of all men everywhere. He will remain the best friend of many of them. For all these fathers everywhere, the quotes about father and son below fit perfectly, which we have prepared thinking about the special relationship between fathers and their sons.
43. Blood do not make us father and son, but our hearts.
44. When you teach a son, you actually teach your son’s son. – Talmud
45. Fatherly love will always be imprinted in the son’s heart.
46. All fathers should remember that their sons will one day follow their advice, not their example…
47. Father and son – best friends forever.
48. Boys become men through the influence of men who take care of boys. / Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.
49. When the son comes to understand that his father was right, he will already be the father of a son who thinks he is wrong. – Charles Wadsworth
Dad is the most important being in your life. Then we suggest that you send him a message inspired by these quotes about my father every morning for several days. Simply adapt them or send them as such. You will impress your father, you will move him and you will get even closer to him. This way your relationship can go even deeper.
You can also use these quotes about Dad every Sunday morning. When you wake up, you are away from family and your first thought is to your parents. Send them your thoughts with such a quote about my father, for example. You will enjoy them in the morning and in the day because they will know that you are thinking of them. And nothing makes parents more happy in this world, especially when they are left alone because their sons and daughters have taken flight from their parents’ nest as a sign from their children: a message, a phone call, a visit. Show them your love with every opportunity you have, because it is not known how long they will be with you.