Every child once a year definitely thinks of an original gift for their father on his birthday. The choice of gift becomes more complicated when the loved one is not so young and is, for example, 56, 57, 58 or 59 years old.
Of course, the father will be satisfied with any gift from his beloved child. However, everyone wants to receive practical and useful gifts, not trivial ones, bought in a hurry. Their choice must be approached responsibly.
The most successful gift ideas for your father’s birthday
If you are thinking about what to give your father on his 50th birthday, you should look for something original and useful for dancing. Depending on men’s hobbies and preferences, the right options may be:
- A set for shoe care in a beautiful box and maybe even leather;
- A useful gadget, such as an e-book or maybe even a new cell phone;
- Rest and treatment at the sanatorium or a pleasant trip;
- Possibly the father will like to receive his portrait as a gift. This is easy to organize because most painters only need a photo;
- A set of glasses or mugs with special inscriptions;
- O camera video;
- A leather belt;
- An expensive tie;
- A book by your favorite author;
- An expensive wristwatch he always dreamed of;
- A T-shirt with a family prince or a special inscription such as “Best Dad”;
- A universal remote control, with which you can control several household appliances;
- Leather shoes or winter slippers with wool socks;
- A leather folder for important documents;
- An elegant umbrella for men;
- A bottle of alcohol, for example Whiskey with crystal glasses;
- An elegant suit or a individually sewn shirt;
- A quality bathrobe with a set of towels;
- Interesting board games;
- A decorative teapot and an expensive tea set;
- Ionizer or humidifier;
- A leather case for glasses;
- Modern laptop or tablet;
- The nightstand;
- An electric razor;
- A set of high quality tools in a metal box;
- A powerful audio system;
- A retro telephone (old type);
- Coffee grinder;
- Hammock for feet;
- Albini look;
- A collection of old stamps or coins;
- An orthopedic pillow and an electric blanket;
- A bicycle for outdoor activities;
- A comfortable armchair;
- A large diagonal LCD TV;
- A Fan;
- An interesting wall clock;
- An electric toothbrush;
- A box for storing watches or glasses;
- A gym pass;
- An album with the most successful photos;
- Fishing equipment;
- An external power bank for the mobile phone.
Gift for my father on his 45th birthday
Reflecting on what should be given to the father on his birthday, you should keep in mind that a gift for a man of this age should combine several aspects and, at the same time, be relevant and fun. The ideas below will help you find the ideal solution.
- An artificial tree would be an interesting choice. If my father is interested in plants and trees and has a plot of land near his house, then a real tree would be a good choice.
- An office set. Such a gift is very relevant when you need to find a successful solution. 45 years is the age when a man works hard on his career and such a set will not only be really necessary, but will also remind him of his family during the working day.
- A mobile phone holder with charger. This is not an expensive gift and almost everyone can afford it. The presented device will help him not to lose his mobile phone and to always keep it in mind. Manufacturers offer buyers the choice of a wide range of models – from the cheapest silicone models to the most expensive natural wood. Other good ideas for a 45-year-old dad: 1. A large portrait with the whole family or family tree.
- An expensive pen in a special box.
- A high quality leather wallet.
- Duvet or pillows with photos.
- Dispenser for alcoholic beverages.
The most appropriate gift for my father who turned 50 years old
The birthday is a good reason to present a special gift to the father. As an age, the gift must be serious and solemn.
- An electric fireplace. This gift is perfect for the age of 50, when the man begins to appreciate the warmth and comfort of home. Such a fireplace does not require special installation and is not very expensive. After a long day at work, he will enjoy relaxing in front of a fireplace, even if it is electric.
- Electric grill. Many men are passionate about meat and the process of cooking. An electric grill would allow them to prepare their favorite dishes every day. What are other gift ideas?
An additional list: 1. Wine decanter.
- Swimming pool or gym membership.
- An elegant costume.
- Ring with inscription or silver chain
What are the right gifts for men over the age of 50?
Even if my father does not celebrate a jubilee, this is not a reason to give a regular gift. We have many ideas for such important events. Here are some of them:
- An aquarium . Many of our parents enjoyed fishing in the aquarium when they were children. This would be a very original and interesting gift. An aquarium is not only a decorative element but also a source of good mood. If your dad already has an aquarium, you can give him some accessories for it. It all depends on his passion and your possibilities.
- A gift for car enthusiasts . Father’s birthday would be a good time to give him a car. Of course, everything depends on the possibilities, because this is a very expensive gift. In other cases, a car vacuum cleaner, a DVR, and even an entire fuel tank will be appreciated by a car enthusiast;
- A camera . This type of gift is not suitable for those looking for something cheaper. A high quality camera is not cheap but with its help, my father will be able to appreciate the world and the beauty around him even more. All special moments will be remembered in the pages of an album.
What to give your father on his 55th birthday
Many believe that in order to celebrate the 55th anniversary, you will definitely need something to support your father’s health. Others believe that the gift should motivate a man to spend less time working and rest more often. However, both views do not contradict each other and have the right to exist, so this is our list of gifts:
- A water filter . Water quality leaves much to be desired today and this type of gift would help maintain well-being. It is not only a suitable gift for my father but also for the whole family. A good filter can be quite expensive but there are plenty of options to choose from.
- Salt crystal lamp . Such a device will help maintain health by generating negative ions. With the help of a lamp, it is possible to improve immunity, reduce electromagnetic wave emissions from household appliances and also destroy mold.
Some more useful gifts for my father for his 55th birthday:
- A collection of favorite movies in DVD format.
- An electric razor with many additional settings.
- A custom safe.
- Decorative sculptures with personalized inscriptions.
Gifts for my father aged 56, 57, 58, 59
When choosing a gift for your father for his 56, 57, 58, 59th birthday, pamper him with something special. His hobbies are probably important for dancing, so he should do
useful things for fishing . If the head of the family is interested in fishing and can stay in the pond for hours in a row, you could give him something he needs for fishing: a new fishing rod, a folding chair, big rubber boots, an inflatable boat and a bag. custom refrigerator.
Equipment for tourism . A walk in the mountains requires serious training and professional equipment is exactly what he will enjoy. Clothing and accessories for active rest are always welcome.
A pedometer. If you are looking for a cheaper but very useful gift at the same time, then a device that records the number of steps will be exactly what you will enjoy. With this tool, he will be able to maintain a stable physical activity during the day. This bracelet can also be equipped with other useful tools.
Additional gift ideas for fathers aged 56-59:
- A portable charger that will be powered by the sun.
- Fishing rod.
- A big clock on the wall.
- A comfortable set of furniture or armchair.
- A quality case for mobile phone or glasses.
- Expensive sunglasses.
A gift from children for my father on his 60th birthday
When choosing what to give to a father at the age of 60 from a daughter or son, remember that a gift should express love and respect for the father. The following gift options will help you express these feelings as best you can:
- Massage pillows . These devices restore the back and neck muscles to optimal condition. Even if Dad spends a lot of time at the office, this gift will help him relax after a long day.
- A trip to the mountains, to the sea or to the sanatorium . It is never too late to take care of your own health. Any gifts that would help and enhance your father’s well-being are welcome.
Some additional ideas for my 60-year-old father :
- An electric blanket or pillow.
- A warm coat made of natural fur.
- An armchair with footrests.
- A good coffee machine.
What a child can give to his father on his birthday
The most difficult choice is for children and teenagers to make because they are not yet able to give a really useful gift.
Another aspect that complicates things even more is the lack of money. The financial and organizational help of the mother and other relatives would be a good solution to get out of this situation. For these reasons, we have come to the following list of gifts to give to the father on his birthday:
- A coat or object with a photoprint . If you are looking for a gift for your father on his birthday and you do not have money for something more expensive, then you can invest in a T-shirt, mug, calendar, hat and much more, with a successful photo of the whole family. You can complete the photo with a nice inscription dedicated to the father. Such a gift is not expensive, and my father will be happy for your attention.
- Fun board games . Such a gift will surely please the father and will also be a reason to gather with the whole family at the table and enjoy the time spent together;
- A homemade cake or cake . If the child likes to cook, then with the help of his mother, he can bake a cake for his father. If the head of the family does not like sweets, any other favorite dish will be welcome.
Gifts that you can make with your own hands
A gift made by your child is the most expensive gift for any parent. What you can offer your father as a sign of love and respect from a daughter or son
Here are some original ideas:
- A delicious cake, baked by my daughter.
- A knitted scarf, hat or gloves.
- Beautiful handmade greeting card with sincere wishes.
- Video with congratulations and wishes from the whole family.
- A beautiful plant.
- A wonderful landscape.
- A collage with photos.
- Hand-painted mug.
- A set of soaps with different flavors.
What is not necessary to give to the father on his birthday
Of course, any gift from your child will be extraordinarily expensive. However, this does not mean that you can buy the first thing you see in a store window.
We are talking about a new pair of socks, a shirt, a razor, a set of cosmetics and other mundane gifts. Dad will never show it, but he may consider such a gesture a sign of disrespect, or he may think you just haven’t found the time to look for something more interesting.
Men are mostly materialistic and are not always able to appreciate gifts in the form of souvenirs, figures, paintings and portraits. If your father belongs to such a category of people, it is better to give preference to things that can be used for certain purposes and bring specific benefits.
Don’t try to surprise your dad with new clothes or shoes. As practice shows, the tastes of different generations do not match. It is better to present a certificate for the purchase of clothes or shoes in your favorite store.
The gift should be chosen based only on what you know about the father. Do not follow the advice of sellers, whose job is to persuade buyers to buy things that, in their opinion, will please everyone.
Your father is special and a gift for him should be a well thought out one.
A gift for your beloved father is an opportunity to demonstrate the depth and warmth of your feelings. No matter how many years your father has lived, approach the process of choosing a gift carefully. Even if there is very little time and financial opportunities do not allow something more expensive, use your imagination and creative thinking and then the idea and the possibilities to achieve it will be found immediately.