To be beautiful naturally, to look better than other women is a desire so deeply rooted in women’s minds that it seems as if they too tend to forget what are, in fact, their true attributes needed to be happy.
Nowadays, beauty is overrated, and that can sometimes make you feel weird, forget how beautiful you are. After all, don’t forget that you are more than the opinion you leave to those around you, and the need to feel beautiful is not purely intrinsic. It is related to instinct, the culture in which you live, consumerism and the desire to be accepted.
To have a better day, here are 35 quotes about beauty , femininity, love, attraction and value, which will remind you how beautiful you are.
1. “The most beautiful thing we can experience is mystery. It is the source of all science and the arts. ” Aristotle
2. “Whoever has the ability to see beauty will never embrace it.” Franz Kafka
3. “It’s amazing how complete the illusion is that beauty means goodness.” Lev Tolstoy
4. “Beauty is a drug.” Dragos Bucurenci
5. “Even though we travel all over the world to find beauty, we must always carry it with us, otherwise we will never find it.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “The most beautiful people I have met are those who have experienced defeat, suffering, toil, loss, and managed to stay afloat. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep concern for love. Beautiful people are not so natural. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
7. “I’ve always found it ridiculous that some people want to be around certain people just because they’re beautiful. It’s like choosing your breakfast cereal for color, not taste. ” John Green
8. “What a pity! Beauty salons can only beautify beauty. ” Victor Martin
9. “She was beautiful, but not like the girls in the magazines. She was beautiful for the way she thought. She was beautiful for the sparkle she had in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful for her ability to make others smile, even when she was sad. No, she wasn’t beautiful for something as temporary as her physical appearance. She was beautiful to the depths of her soul. She is still beautiful. ” F. Scott Fitzgerald
10. “In beautiful people, autumn is beautiful.” Plutarch
11. “The perception of beauty is a test of morality. “Henry David Thoreau
12.” People value physical appearance so much that they forget that after a while, when you get to know someone, you don’t even notice them. ” Alex Flinn
13. “The most beautiful women I have ever had had one thing in common, apart from beauty: humility. It’s a shame that people who have fewer things to brag about do it more often. ” Donna Lynn Hope
14. “If the truth means beauty, then why don’t people go and fix their hair in a library
” Lily Tomlin
15. “True beauty springs from the sublime and simplicity.” Voltaire
16. “Beauty appears when something is complete and absolute and open in itself.” Deena Metzger
17. “A cultural fixation on feminine suppleness is not an obsession with feminine beauty, but an obsession with feminine obedience.” Naomi Wolf
18. “Beauty does not matter, because in the end we all lose our physical beauty and only our hearts remain.” Ann Curry
19. “The worst thing in the world is a beautiful woman who doesn’t have the intelligence or the courage to know that beauty is just an accident.” Charlie Fletcher
20. “When I Was Your Age” I wish I had known I had everything I needed to be happy instead of looking for happiness “Ilene Beckerman
21.” When you’re really amazing, gorgeous and beautiful, you won’t have to prove anything to anyone aesthetically. ” Alexandra Elle
22. “But maybe you see beauty in me just because you’re beautiful, not me.” Amy Harmon
23. “What is said about music can also be said about life: that beauty reveals everything, because it does not express anything. “Mandy Slade
24.” I’m not my body. My body is nothing without me. ” Tom Stoppard
25. “Bodies have their own light, which they consume to live: they burn, they are not lit from without.” Egon Schiele
26. “If it ever happens that the honor of the mind is valued as much as the honor of the body, we will be present at an unprecedented social revolution. “Dorothy L. Sayers
27.” The beauty-seeing soul can sometimes be alone. ” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
28. “A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, but a beautiful and smart woman is an absolutely lethal combination.” Prabal Gurung
29. “Nothing is more attractive than self-confidence, once she sees her own beauty, everyone will see her.” Habeeb Akande
30. “Every time I hear or read that I’m beautiful, I just don’t understand… I’m certainly not beautiful in any conventional way, I haven’t built my career on beauty.” Audrey Hepburn
31. “When you judge a woman by her physique, you don’t define her, you define yourself.” Steve Maraboli
32. “I have discovered that beauty is the enlightenment of the mind.” John Geddes
33. “The most alluring and pleasing form of a woman is her smile.” Treasure Stitches
34. “Beauty is the virtue of the body, just as virtue is the beauty of the soul.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. “An excellent physicist alone does not produce a good mind and character; on the other hand, the excellence of the mind and character will make the best of a physique. ” Plato
Beauty is a real thing, only it is perceived in a way that can be easily fought and debated. In any case, these 35 quotes about beauty must have convinced you that beauty has nothing to do with the way atoms are arranged in the human body. In every human being there is something fascinating, something that makes him beautiful. It can be the attitude, the twinkle in the eye, the trembling in the voice, the way he speaks, the arousal, the passion, the dignity, anything.
Moreover, quotes about beauty must have made you think about the generally accepted beauty. Why can’t you be beautiful in your own way, and you have to look in a way imposed by others.
You are beautiful as you are, but no one will see it if you do not discover your own beauty.