Nature is our home, which we sometimes forget, taken up by the whirlwind of life. When we remember and return to nature, the sea, the mountains, the country or simply the park, we feel full of energy and calm at the same time. We have prepared for you the most beautiful and expressive quotes about nature, which you can enjoy and post statuses about nature as inspired as possible. There are beautiful quotes about the sea, quotes about the mountains, about the peace of nature, about nature and man, landscapes and flowers.
The most beautiful quotes about nature
All the great writers of the world had something to say about nature. And not just writers. That is why we have selected below some quotes about nature that we believe best capture the mystery, the beauty and the extraordinary way in which it makes us feel and relax.
- Take a deep look at nature. And then you will understand everything better. – Albert Einstein
2. Time spent in nature leads us to ourselves. – Shikoba
3. A walk in nature takes your soul back home. – Mary Davis
4. Let your feet run, your eyes wonder, your soul burn.
5. I feel at home among the trees. – JRR Tolkien, author of The Lord of the Rings
6. The most beautiful view comes after the hardest climb.
7. The world is of total beauty – an endless promise of magic and wonderful things. – Ansel Adams
8. I go to the forest to lose my mind and find my soul. – John Muir
9. My wish is to always live like this, quietly, in a corner of nature. – the great impressionist painter Claude Monet
10. You need courage to say yes to play and rest in a culture where fatigue is seen as a symbol of social status. – Brene Brown
11. Those who spend their time in the beauty and mystery of nature never feel alone or tired of life. – Rachel Carson
12. Nature is the portal to inner peace.
13. Dance under the stars, feel the power of nature, feel the magic of the world as it conquers you. – Christy Ann Martine
14. Let’s find a wonderful place in the middle of nature where we can get lost together.
15. I walked in the woods and climbed higher than the trees. – Henry David Thoreau
16. In nature you will not find wifi, but you will surely find a much better connection…
17. I go to nature to calm down and heal. And gather my senses together again. – John Burroughs
18. How simple is happiness: a glass of wine, good food, the sound of the sea. No more.
19. Life hurts you, nature heals you.
20. Play in the river, walk barefoot through the sand, dance in the moonlight, sleep under the starry sky and you will find that you need so little to be happy.
21. Go to nature, venture, if you want to know who you are and what you want from life.
22. Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never disappoint you. – Frank Lloyd Wright, famous architect
23. Listen to the stories the trees tell you.
24. Nothing is more beautiful than the beauty of the forest before sunrise. – George Washington Carver
25. I like people who enjoy the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, the beauty of the sunset, the smell of rain, the starry sky. – Brooke Hampton
26. Everything taught in class inside the school can be taught outside, often in more enjoyable ways for children. – Cathy James
27. Time spent among the trees is never a waste of time.
28. All children need nature. Not only those whose parents appreciate nature. Not just those from a certain social class, culture or with a certain set of skills. All the children. – Richard Louv
29. Be grateful for your life, spend time in nature, take a deep breath, put worries aside, forgive yourself and others, and build your life around the things you love.
30. Be like a tree! With deep roots, always with your feet on the ground, connected with your roots, enjoy your natural beauty, keep growing!
31. Paradise is not a place, it is a feeling.
32. The earth has its music for those who listen to it. – Shakespeare
33. Nature really has the power to heal you. Because it slows down your life and you feel the smells, the sounds, you feel nature. You become present, you become aware of what is happening around you, and you often become less stressed. You are no longer busy. – Lettie Stratton
34. The earth is what we all have in common. – Wendell Berry
35. Sometimes you need nothing more than nature. – Shikoba
36. When the world moves too fast and you lose yourself in this chaos, return to the colors of the sunset, look at the ground beneath your feet, thank the air you breathe every time you breathe. Enjoy life. – Christy Ann Martine
37. Nature is of great simplicity, that is why it is also of great beauty. – Richard Feynman
Wonderful statuses about nature
When you are in the middle of nature and feel its beauty as it surrounds you and reassures you, you want to say this to all your friends and acquaintances on Facebook and Instagram. We have prepared for you for such moments several statuses about nature from which to choose the ones that suit you. Don’t forget that in the article you will also find quotes and statuses about the sea, quotes about the mountains and many other status ideas that you can use in your cool posts.
38. Some paths cannot be found without getting lost…
39. The world is a book and those who do not travel read a single page. – St. Augustine
40. Life is about the adventures you live and the memories you have. So let’s travel as much as possible, especially in the middle of nature.
41. Everything that is best in this world is free.
42. This is your planet. You better come and see her from time to time.
43. Always make time for what makes you happy.
44. Life is better when you add fresh and fresh air, a wood fire and a starry sky.
45. Be in nature – this is the right way to feel busy.
46. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
47. Go where you feel most alive.
The most beautiful quotes about the sea
The sea… this wonderful place that makes us feel like no other place. Where the sun warms your skin, the sea water cools you down and the wind tangles your hair… The special light from the sea, the indescribable blue color of the sea or the ocean, the special atmosphere of the beach it’s over… And we want to go back as soon as possible. Whether you are now at the beach or dreaming of the new beach vacation or you are nostalgically thinking about the days and nights at the beach, we have prepared some quotes about the sea and thoughts about your vacation at the ocean or the sea. We hope you like it.
48. There is nothing more beautiful than how the sea refuses to stop kissing the shore no matter how many times it has been sent out to sea.
49. He lives in the sunlight, swims in the sea, drinks the fresh air. – Emerson
50. Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water release your soul. – Christy Ann Martine
51. Let the sea set you free.
52. I’m happy here. Feet full of sand, tangled hair, salt water on the skin. This is my place. – Brooke Hampton
53. The beach is the place of my happiness.
54. I would always prefer shell shells to snowflakes…
55. The best therapy is beach therapy.
56. A little sand between the toes and ready, all worries are gone…
57. I dreamed of the colors I borrowed from the sea.
58. The ocean disturbs your heart, inspires your imagination and delights your soul.
59. Happiness means a walk on the beach
60. Time wasted on the beach is not wasted time.
61. Going to the beach is always a good idea.
62. Happiness means sun, sand and a drink in your right hand…
63. Beach days = the best days
64. Smell the sea, feel the sky, let your soul and spirit fly. – Jim Morrison
65. I wouldn’t get bored in a hundred summers of beach and sea.
66. The beach is not always a place. Sometimes it’s a state
67. Our memories of the sea will live in us long after the traces of our footsteps in the sand are lost.
68. The remedy for anything is salt water – sweat, tears or sea water…
69. Never underestimate the healing power of music, the sea, or the stars.
70. The sea is everything I could want to be: beautiful, mysterious, wild and free.
71. The tan on the skin will disappear, but the memories will remain forever.
72. I followed my heart and it led me to the beach.
73. The sound of the sea is music for the soul. The sea is a splendor and gives you a feeling like nothing else. The quotes about the sea above us tell us about the very authentic sea. What kind of quotes about the sea and statuses about the sea you like
Quotes about the mountain – deep and expressive
The mountain has something magical. When we climb it we realize how small we are in relation to nature. But after climbing it, we feel strong. We feel that nothing can stand in our way. Below you will find more quotes about the mountain that express the beauty and magic of the mountain.
74. I like the mountains, because the mountain makes me see the real priorities in life, because it reminds you how small you are in the universe.
75. Any mountain peak can be reached if you continue to climb. – Barry Finlay
76. The mountain is waiting for me, so let’s start the climb!
77. If happiness is our goal – and it should be – then adventure should be a priority. – Richard Branson
78. From the paths you follow in life, make sure that some are earthly. – John Muir
79. Gather adventures into your life, not things. Have stories to tell, not show things.
80. Because in the end, you won’t remember the hours spent at the office… Climb that mountain! – Jack Kerouac
81. I’d rather go up the mountain on a rainy day than sit in the office on a sunny day.
82. We do not conquer the mountain, but ourselves. – Sir Edmund Hillary, great explorer
83. There are no shortcuts to getting anywhere you really deserve to go. – Beverly Sills
84. Your children will remember the adventures you lived together, not the things you bought. Children always forget about things, but not about their adventures.
85. Although I love the oceans, deserts and other wild landscapes, only the mountains call me and attract me with that magnetic force even deeper, and deeper in the heart of their beauty. – Victoria Erickson
Quotes about peace and nature
Nature reassures us, we feel as if we have returned to our origins, in the midst of primordial silence. The green of nature calms us, the sound of the flowing water calms us, the sun fills us with good will and energy. What could be more beautiful than sitting in the middle of nature. Here are some quotes about peace and nature anonymous or told by great authors of the world, who were also impressed by the effect that nature has on their inner and mental peace.
87. Nature is the portal to inner peace.
88. Simple pleasures: stay in nature and listen. Really listen.
89. Listen to silence. He has so much to say. – Rumi
90. Life takes you on many roads, but my favorite is the one that leads to the beach. :))
91. Adopt the rhythm of nature. Her secret is patience. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
92. Sometimes all you need is an adventure in nature to erase the bitter taste that life has left in your soul.
93. Old-fashioned things, such as fresh air and the warmth of the sun, are hard to beat by any other worldly pleasure – Laura Ingalls Wilder
94. Heaven above, earth below, peace in us.
Quotes about landscapes and flowers
The special landscapes from the sea or the mountains, the flowers, the trees, the forest, everything that is green and alive enchants us and seems to give us life. If you are right now in front of a wonderful landscape and you want to tell that to the whole world through a status on Facebook or Instagram. Or if you look with nostalgia at the wonderful photos taken during the last vacation, with landscapes and flowers of a rare wonder, we have prepared some beautiful and expressive quotes about landscapes and flowers below.
95. Somewhere along the way, don’t forget to turn around and enjoy the view.
96. Komorebi = in Japanese, sunlight that seeps through the leaves of trees
97. “I believe in you” – words with which to water the flowers. – Michael Faudet
98. Flowers always make us happier, better, more jumpy. They are sun and relief for the soul.
99. No matter how chaotic, wild flowers will find a place to grow and grow. – Sheryl Crow
100. Planting a garden means trusting tomorrow and the future. – Audrey Hepburn
101. Flowers bloom for their own joy. – Oscar Wilde
Quotes about nature in English
Sometimes quotes about nature sound better in the language in which they were first expressed. In this case quotes about nature in English. So for the sake of thoughts and puns so beautifully expressed in English, I left these quotes in English in their original language, but I also offered their translation immediately below.
102. Apricity = in English, the heat of the sun in winter
103. When it rains, look for the rainbow. – Oscar Wilde
104. About a dandelion flower: Some see a weed, others see a wish.
105. There is no time for boredom in such a beautiful world.
106. Paradise does not have to be tropical.
107. To walk in nature means to witness a thousand miracles. – Mary Davis
Thoughts about nature and man
People sometimes forget that past generations have spent a very large part of their lives outside, directly in nature. Today we spend more and more time on the phone, on TV, at the office and, in general, indoors. For the moments when you want to remember or you want to remind your friends in statuses about nature how pleasant and invigorating it is to spend time in the middle of nature, we have prepared many quotes about nature and man in the lines below. We hope you like it.
108. I never get lost in nature, there I find myself.
109. If you think the adventure is dangerous, try the routine, it’s lethal. – Paulo Coelho
110. Nature is a way for children to experience not only the world, but to understand themselves better. – Stephen Moss
111. We would not love the Earth so much if we had not spent our childhood in nature. – George Eliot
112. Life is a privilege. But to live life to the fullest, well, that’s a choice. – Andy Andrews
113. Only when we have no goal to achieve and do not rush anywhere do our senses truly feel the world around us. – Alan Watts
114. Nature is the best place to heal and recharge with energy.
115. In every walk in nature we receive much more than we seek. – John Muir
116. A bird sitting on a branch is not afraid that it may break, because it does not trust the branch, but its own wings.
Quotes nature and love
We love nature and love nowhere better than in nature. Here are some quotes about nature and the magic of love.
117. He held her like a shell and listened to her heart…
118. Sometimes you will not know the value of a moment until it turns into a memory.
119. The wind blows alone, wanting to be felt and seen. Sometimes our soul has days like this. – Angie Weiland – Crosby
120. If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
121. You are never alone when you are connected with nature.
Nature has a strength that is hard to ever compete with. But nature is also our home. Let’s respect it and tell everyone through quotes about nature and statuses about nature how special it is for all of us.