Our carefully thought out and selected collection with quotes about women is waiting for you to discover it below and find in it the inspiration you need. There are beautiful quotes about strong women, independent women, about the beauty and elegance of women, about women and fashion. We also have a separate category with famous quotes about women.
Women are special. We all know that. We think about them, we love them and we admire them. The writers wrote novels and poems about them. Precisely because I am the most sensitive and beautiful half of our lives, we have prepared a series of quotes about women.
Quotes about strong women
Many times when you are a strong woman you are perceived as difficult. Many times you overpower your reactions just to not be judged that way. Below I have chosen some of the most compelling quotes about strong women to encourage you to be yourself.
1. Never apologize for being a woman.
2. Don’t be a lady, be a legend! – Stevie Nicks
3. Girls want attention, women want respect.
4. Femininity is the supreme form of sophistication.
5. There is nothing rarer or more beautiful than a woman who is simply herself, comfortable with herself in her perfect imperfection. For me, this is the true essence of beauty. – Steve Maraboli
6. Sometimes the princess kills the dragon and saves the prince. – Samuel Lowe
7. I’m not a one in a million girl, I’m a woman like you’ll never meet again.
8. Be a girl with a mind, a woman with an attitude and a lady with a class. / Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude and a lady with class.
9. You don’t need princes to save you. I don’t have much patience for stories in which women are saved by men. – Neil Gaiman, writer
10. She’s the kind of queen who knows she’s not wearing a crown on her head, but in her soul. – Adrian Michael
11. She has moments of weakness when she begins to believe that she needs someone to save her. But then she smiles and remembers that she is the heroine of her own story.
12. I am a queen whether I have a king or not.
Quotes about beautiful and strong women
Women are different from men. It is a fact that each of us must accept, enjoy and respect. Let us enjoy our femininity, our sensitivity and empathy, our sense of beauty, the fact that we are admired and, of course, the beauty of motherhood. Below are some of the most beautiful and relevant quotes about women.
13. I am not a difficult woman. I’m just a strong woman and I know my worth. / I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.
14. Strong women do not have attitudes, they have high standards. – Strong women don’t have attitudes, they have standards.
15. It took me a long time to develop my own voice and now that I have it, I’m not going to shut up. / It took me quite a long time to develop a voice and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent. – Madeleine Albright, American politician
16. She is one of those rare women who is so easy on herself and the world loves her for it.
17. A strong woman looks at the problem directly and winks at it. / A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink. – Gina Carey
18. Strong women do not play the role of victims, they are not worthy of pity and they do not point the finger. But I’m standing and they’re making books… – Mandy Hale
19. Just because I’m alone doesn’t mean I’m alone. It means I feel strong enough to cope with life without the need for anyone else. / Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone. It means that I am strong enough to handle things by myself.
20. The emancipated woman is stronger than any obstacle and more beautiful than any words. / The empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description. – Steve Maraboli
21. A strong woman doesn’t need you, she just wants you.
22. Girls are in competition, women help them emancipate other women. – Girls compete, women empower.
23. A well-read woman is a dangerous creature. – Lisa Kleypas
24. It’s your story. You are free to hit them with a turnaround whenever you want. / It’s your story. Feel free to hit them with a plot twist at any moment.
Quotes about beautiful women
The beauty and femininity of women are the strengths of women everywhere. Delicacy, elegance, style are ways of expressing their beauty. So here are many relevant quotes about beautiful women and the beauty of women.
25. She is beautiful, but not like the women on the covers of magazines. She’s beautiful for the way she thinks. She’s beautiful for the way her eyes twinkle when she talks about something she loves. For the ability to make others smile even when she is sad. She is beautiful to the depths of her soul.
26. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful. / Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief she is beautiful. – Sophia Loren
27. Beauty begins when you decide to be yourself. – Coco Chanel
28. No beauty shines brighter than a good heart. / No beauty shines brighter that that of a good heart.
29. For beautiful eyes, seek kindness in others. For beautiful lips, say only beautiful things about others. And for a beautiful posture, step on it with confidence that you are never alone. – Audrey Hepburn
30. The kind of beauty I want comes from within, comes from strength, courage and dignity. – Ruby Dee
31. Character, intelligence, power, style. That means beauty. – Diane von Furstenberg
32. No matter how ordinary a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written on her face, she will be a beautiful woman. – Eleanor Roosevelt / No matter how plain a woman may be, if truty and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.
33. We enjoy the beauty of the butterfly but seldom think about the changes it has had to go through to achieve this beauty. – Maya Angelou
34. She is beautiful, but her outer beauty cannot surpass the beauty of her soul.
35. Imperfection is beautiful. Madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. – Marilyn Monroe
Famous quotes about women
Below you will find famous quotes about women generally said about equally famous women. Many are nice and all talk with a lot of intimate knowledge about what it means to be a woman. Enjoy them and use them when you need inspiration.
36. Happy women are the most beautiful. – Audrey Hepburn / Happy girls are the prettiest.
37. You can be wonderful at 30, charming at 40 and irresistible for the rest of your life. / You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at 40 and irresistible for the rest of your life. – Coco Chanel
38. Pour yourself a drink, give yourself a little lipstick and come back. / Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together. – Elizabeth Taylor
39. There are no ugly women in the world, only lazy women. – Coco Chanel
40. All a woman wants is to find a man to prove that they are not all the same… – Marilyn Monroe
41. Every woman needs a man to ruin her lipstick, not mascara… – Marilyn Monroe
42. If you want to be original, be prepared to be copied. / If you want to be original, be ready to be copied. – Coco Chanel
43. I’m pretty, but I’m not pretty.
I’m wrong, but I’m not the Devil.
I’m good, but I’m not an angel. – Marilyn Monroe
44. Crying is for ordinary women. Cute women go shopping. / Crying is for plain women. Pretty women go shopping. – Oscar Wilde
Quotes from famous women
I’m not necessarily about the feminine essence, but there are words said about famous women, which are applicable in everyone’s life. I come with a lot of wisdom and life experience.
45. We must not make women fit the world in which they live. We need to think about how to make the world a better place for women. – Gloria Steinem, leader of the American feminist movement
46. We should start living before we get too old. Afraid and stupid. Just like regrets. – Marilyn Monroe
47. I drink champagne on two occasions: when I’m in love and when I’m not… – Coco Chanel
48. Life is a party, dress like that. – Audrey Hepburn
49. If you follow all the rules you lose all the fun. / It you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. – Katharine Hepburn
50. I think you have to have at least one perfect moment every day. – Audrey Hepburn / I think everyday you should have at least one exquisite moment.
51. In general, I can tell how smart a man is based on how unintelligent he thinks I am. / I can normally tell how intelligent a man is by how stupid he thinks I am. – Cormac McCarthy
Quotes about independent women, self-confidence
Women who are self-respecting, independent and on their feet, who exude self-confidence are wonderful, you have to admit. There are not many things in the world that are more beautiful and inspiring than an independent and confident woman. So here are some quotes about independent and self-confident women, to inspire you to express your own personality and be yourself in any situation.
52. There is nothing stronger than a woman who has rebuilt herself.
53. A woman knows her limits. But a wise woman knows that there is no such thing. – A girl knows her limits. But a wise girl knows she has none. – Marilyn Monroe
54. Just because I’ve excluded negative people from my life doesn’t mean I hate them. It simply means that I respect myself. – Marilyn Monroe
55. The most beautiful accessory a woman can wear is self-confidence. / The most attractive accessory a girl can have is confidence.
56. A girl turns into a woman when she learns to love herself more than she loves a man. / A girl becomes a woman when she learns to love herself more than she loves a man.
57. Don’t forget to fall in love first and foremost with yourself. – The character Carrie Bradshaw
58. Just because you were wrong at some point doesn’t mean you’re going to be wrong forever. Keep trying and always, but always believe in yourself. Because if you don’t believe in yourself, who will, my dear
– Marilyn Monroe
59. You will never influence the world like everyone else… – You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.
Quotes about women and relationships
60. Respect yourself enough to walk away from someone who doesn’t appreciate you.
61. A man who does not respect women does not deserve one.
62. Behind every angry woman is a man who does not know what he has done wrong.
63. Ambitious women have only two options: a partner to support them or no partner.
Quotes about women’s elegance
Elegance is ageless. Perfect style does not just mean elegant clothing. It means how you talk, how you behave, it refers to the values you lead your life and much more. And women excel at elegance. So here are some quotes that take into account this special aspect of women.
66. Elegance occurs when the interior is as beautiful as the exterior. / Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside. – Chanel
67. A woman can be dressed too well, but she can never be too elegant. / A woman can be overdressed but never too elegant. – Coco Chanel
68. The dresses should be tight enough to show that you are a woman, but wide enough to show that you are a lady. / Your dresses should be tight enough to show you’re a woman and loose enough to show you’re a lady.
69. Audrey Hepburn is the only woman I aspire to become… Audrey is the only person I aspire to be.
70. A woman with class is the one who could boast of everything, but chooses not to boast of anything.
71. A woman must be two things: to have class and to be fabulous. / A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
72. Elegance is not about being noticed, but about not being forgotten. / Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered. – Giorgio Armani
73. A woman with class is timeless.
74. Elegance is the only beauty that does not pass. – Audrey Hepburn / Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
75. Being a woman is a matter of age but being a lady is a choice. / Being a woman is a matter of age, but being a lady is a matter of choice.
76. In a world full of Kardashians, be an Audrey Hepburn. / In a world full of Kardashians, be an Audrey.
Quotes about women and fashion
A less profound aspect, but rather one in which women allow themselves to play and experiment, in search of their own style. Below are quotes about women and clothes, fashion, fashion, shoes and other equally important aspects
77. Dressing well is a form of politeness. – Dressing well is a form of good manners. – Tom Ford
78. Life is too short to get boring.
79. There is a shade of red for every woman. / There is a shade of red for every woman. – Audrey Hepburn
80. The best color is the one that looks good on you / The best color in the world is the one that looks good on you. – Chanel
81. If it doesn’t make you feel fabulous, don’t buy it, don’t wear it, don’t consume it and don’t keep it.
82. Forget the prince, but keep the shoes… – Forget the prince, but keep the shoes… – Cinderella
83. Women who wear black have colorful lives. – Women who wear black lead colorful lives. – Neiman Marcus
84. Women who can run on heels must be feared. – Girls who can run in heels should be feared.
85. A woman with good shoes cannot be ugly. – Coco Chanel
86. For bad days there is always lipstick. / For the bad days there’s always lipstick.
87. A woman will never be too well dressed or poorly dressed in a small black dress. / One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress. – Karl Lagerfeld
88. Dress like you’re going to meet your biggest enemy today. – Coco Chanel
89. Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion passes quickly. The style is eternal. – Ralph Lauren
These are just some of the coolest and most expressive quotes about women ever said. We hope you found the inspiration you were looking for in these words of wit and quotes about the femininity, elegance, confidence and self-respect of the women in our lives.