Music transports us wherever we want to be, it’s like a car that can teleport us anytime and anywhere we want. We just have to choose it well. And it’s that almost magical ingredient that can change our condition almost immediately. It can make us happy, it can make us nostalgic, it reminds us of the person we love, of other times in our lives or it can make us dance the dance floor at a crazy pace.
Life would be much poorer without music, that’s for sure. Because music is so important, like pepper and salt in dishes, we thought we’d make you a collection of quotes about music. We chose the most inspired, profound or nice quotes about the state that music gives us, from all the thoughts and ideas expressed by various personalities or “illustrious” unknowns.
Quotes about music
From philosophers like Plato and Friedrich Nietzsche to first-rate musicians like Mozart, Stevie Wonder and Bono, they all had a few words of wit about music. Below you will find our favorites of all the quotes about music we have read so far. I chose them on the eyebrow and we hope you like them as much.
1. Music enlivens the universe, gives wings to the mind, the flight of everyone’s imagination and life. – Plato
2. Music is the best solution to any problem.
3. Without music, life would be a mistake. – Friedrich Nietzsche
4. Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the way to the secret of life, bringing peace. – Kahlil Gibral
5. Music is a world in itself, with a language we all understand. – Stevie Wonder
6. After silence, the one that can best express what cannot be said in words is music. – Aldous Huxley
7. Music gives us a pleasure without which man cannot live. – Confucius
8. When words are superfluous, music speaks. – Shakespeare
9. Music is the wine that fills the glass of silence. – Robert Fripp
10. There is nothing more magical than how easily music changes our inner state!
11. Music is a revelation higher than all wisdom and philosophy combined. – Beethoven
12. With the right music, either forget everything or remember everything.
13. Music is like breathing to me. I never get tired of breathing, nor do I get bored of music.
14. Everything in the universe has rhythm, everything dances. – Maya Angelou
15. Music can change the world we live in, because it can change people. – Good
16. You are what you listen to music.
17. The music is not in the notes, it is in the silence between them. – Mozart
18. Rhythm and music find their way to the secret places in our souls. – Plato
19. Music is the most powerful form of magic.
20. The earth sings for those who listen… – Shakespeare
21. Music is the universal language of humanity. – Longfellow
22. How can music evoke our smiles, our fears, but also our highest aspirations without words
– Jane Swan
23. Missing a note – it’s not serious. But singing without passion is unacceptable. – Beethoven
24. Where the words stop, the music begins. – Heinrich Heine
25. I can’t sing because I’m happy. I’m happy because I can’t sing now. – William James
26. Music gives you energy. It wakes you up, mobilizes you. And at the end of the day, well-chosen music will relax you… – Dimebag Darrell
27. I love art… when I am alone with my musical notes and my heart beats hard, my tears burst and it is hard for me to control my emotions and joys. – Giuseppe Verdi
28. Music is enough to live, but life is not long enough for music… – Rachmaninoff
29. I never understood even a portable music, but I felt the music. – Igor Stravinsky
30. Music is an instrument through which we can express our life… and that makes all the difference. – Herbie Hancock
31. If I could live my life again, I would make it a rule to read poetry and listen to music at least once a week. – Charles Darwin
32. Virtually Every Writer I Know Would Want to Be a Musician… – Charles Bukowski
33. Music is what shows us that humanity is more than we realize. – Napoleon
34. The only truth is in the music. – Jack Kerouac
35. I think music is healing. It’s something that moves us all. It doesn’t matter what culture we belong to, we all love music. – Billy Joel
36. The only proof I needed for God’s existence was music. – Kurt Vonnegut
37. We should consider the day we did not dance lost. – Friedrich Nietzsche
38. Ah, music! he said, wiping away his tears. A magic far above everything we do here! – JK Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
39. Music can name what cannot be called and can communicate all that cannot be known. – Leonard Bernstein
40. Music and literature of the heart. And it starts where the speech stops. – Lamartine
41. Stopping music would be as inconceivable as stopping time instead. – Aaron Copland
Sometimes we are lucky enough to discover great music. One that we like very, very much. We feel that it gives us wings, that it inspires us, that it makes us feel extraordinary. Or sometimes we feel the need to be alone with our favorite music… Anyway, music plays a role in our lives. And that cannot be denied. And if it is part of our life, it means that it also finds its place in our posts on social media, Facebook or Instagram. So below are more music statuses to inspire you to post the most viral and expressive music statuses on social media.
42. Never underestimate the therapeutic power of driving while listening to good music.
43. Late evenings, deep in thought and good music in the background…
44. I’m home alone, listening to music and thinking too much.
45. My playlists are some of the most intimate things I can share with someone…
46. When I put on my headphones I enter a world only mine.
47. The key to a woman’s heart is hidden in her playlist…
48. Some days I need music, others my lyrics.
49. When you are happy, you enjoy music. And when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
50. When you come across music you’ve been listening to for years, you feel like you’ve met an old friend by chance…
51. My musical tastes range from “you must listen to this” to “yes, I know, it’s terrible, please don’t judge me”.
52. I would sometimes like life to have music in the background, like movies…, to better understand what the hell is going on…
53. Music is the only drug I take…
54. I want to live in a music festival forever.
55. Strange how some songs sound like a memory…
56. Listen carefully to the songs I like because they say the words I can’t say.
57. Sometimes the best therapy is a car ride listening to good music.
58. I like to listen to beautiful songs that tell me terrible things. – Tom Waits
Quotes about music and life
As I said above, music is part of our lives. Below are some aphorisms and witticisms about this connection between music and life. Read some of the most profound quotes about music and life from what was thought and expressed.
59. Life is like a piano… what you get from it depends on how you know how to use it. – Albert Einstein
60. Sometimes a single song is enough to bring back a thousand memories.
61. Music is my way of escaping reality.
62. Life is a beautiful song, only the lyrics are very confusing… – Hans Christian Andersen
63. Music is life. That’s why our hearts beat.
64. Life is a song, sing it!
65. Wake up, live your life and sing the song of your soul. – Amit Ray
66. Music and shorthand emotion. – Tolstoy
67. Without music, life would be empty for me. – Jane Austen
68. Without music, time would be just a collection of deadlines and dates by which we have to pay our bills… – Frank Zappa
69. People have not always been with me, but music has always been with me. – Taylor Swift
Quotes about music, soul and love
Music touches us, excites us. Music is like a portable touch. It is a universal language that any soul can understand. No translation needed. So here are some quotes about music and soul that express this idea and others about the connection between soul, love and how it makes us feel our favorite music.
70. I want to meet someone who will make me feel like music…
71. Music sounds like our feelings…
72. The dearest songs tell us the saddest thoughts. – Shelley
73. I can’t explain how I feel, but I’ll find a song that can.
74. Listen carefully to the songs I listen to, because their lyrics say what I can’t say…
75. I find parts of you in all the songs I listen to.
76. The key to my heart is in my playlist.
77. Some days I need music, some days I need music lyrics…
78. Most people die with the music of their soul still hidden in them. – Benjamin Disraeli
79. Love is a friendship set to music. – Jackson Pollock
80. Music is a language without words. He speaks in emotions and if he gets to your bones, he stays in you. – Keith Richards
81. The songs are as sad as the one listening to them. – Jonathan Safran Foer
82. When he sings, even the birds stop listening. – Suzanne Collins
Nice quotes about music
Ehh, let’s just say I’ve never been serious about music. The music is cheerful, it’s lively, it’s playful. So it was inevitable that we would offer you even more funny and likeable quotes about music. Here are all of them below:
83. When life is cocoa, make music louder. A general-valid truth. When something doesn’t go according to plan, music will always be a reliable friend to help you change your mood, cheer up and then refocus on the problem to solve it and carry out what you set out to do. .
84. Music is a drug that does no harm. – Jimi Hendrix
Jimi Hendrix knew something about drugs. And if he says it has the same effects, but without hurting us like drugs, hey, who are we to contradict him. Let’s enjoy music and that’s it.
85. When two people have the same musical tastes it is as if they are connected soul…
86. I am grateful to music because it has always clarified my mind, healed my heart, and lifted my mood.
87. If you have to ask what jazz is, it means that you will never find out. – Louis Armstrong
88. The painter paints on the canvas, the musicians paint on the surrounding silence. – Leopold Stokowski
89. If you can’t teach me to fly, teach me to sing… – Peter Pan
90. All good music has already been written by people with wigs and the like… Frank Zappa
91. I’d rather write 10,000 musical notes than a single letter in the alphabet. – Beethoven
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Beethoven aint for me either.
92. The good part about music is that when it hits you it doesn’t hurt.- Bob Marley
Bob Marley’s music sounds pretty light, but his songs always have a deep message. And here’s what he tells us: music can convey some very deep truths to you, but in such a way that it doesn’t hurt. Nice to say no
93. Some people have lives. Others have music. – John Green
If I weren’t a physicist, I probably would be a musician. I often find myself thinking in musical terms. I dreamed of the day with my eyes open, in music. I think of my life in musical terms. – Albert Einstein
94. My hobbies are reading, music and quiet… – Edith Sitwell
Because you read this article, you definitely like good music. That’s why we recommend that you search for music on our website as well. You will find many pieces of music and songs from jazz, to classical music and pop and rock music that we think you will like.