Life-Changing Quotes You Won’t Forget
The most motivating, inspiring and life-changing quotes are usually ones that you carry in your heart for years, ever since you first heard them. Quotes can be found in conversations, books, articles, speeches, etc.. and each one has the potential to speak to us and push us to become the best version of ourselves. In this article, you’ll find a selection of the 10 most life-changing quotes and how they will affect you.
- “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.” – Charles Swindoll
This quote emphasizes the power that lies within us and how we can choose how we react to difficult situations in life. No matter what life throws at us, it’s ultimately up to us how we respond and how we craft our lives going forward.
- “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt
This quote encourages us to take risks and seek out victory no matter the cost. It is a reminder that life is too short to live in the confines of safety, and that if you never take risks you will never enjoy any sort of victory.
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
This quote is a reminder that how we see our future is entirely in our hands. If we believe in the power of our dreams, then we can make them a reality.
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -Jimmy Dean
In this quote, Jimmy Dean reminds us that although we cannot control the winds of life, we can adjust our sails and navigate the stormy seas to achieve success.
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” -Gandhi
Gandhi’s quote reminds us that instead of wishing the world were different, we must take it upon ourselves to be agents of change. If we want to see more love, peace, and joy in the world, it must start with us.
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” -Francis Chan
This quote helps us to realize the importance of focusing on those things that truly matter in life. It serves as a reminder that no matter how successful we may be in worldly matters, it will all amount to nothing if it does not have true value in the grand scheme of things.
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” -Charles Darwin
This quote from the famous evolutionary biologist Charles Darwin illustrates the importance of learning how to adapt and respond to change. With the ever-changing landscape, it’s important to acknowledge that those who can adjust their strategies and tactics will succeed in their endeavors.
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
Eleanor Roosevelt’s quote helps us to realize the importance of pushing out of our comfort zone and taking risks in order to grow. Every day should include at least one action that makes you uncomfortable in order to push you towards excellence.
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” -Maya Angelou
Maya Angelou’s quote reminds us that life should be filled with moments that overwhelm us, both good and bad, and that it is these special moments that make life worth living.
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Finally, Ralph Waldo Emerson’s quote serves as a reminder that the power to shape our life lies within us and that anything is possible with dedication and self-belief.
The power of words is undeniable, and quotes have the potential to change our perspective on life and the way we make decisions. It is important to remember the wisdom of the above 10 life-changing quotes and to learn from them when we make decisions and live our lives.